Sunday, May 13, 2012

Let's Just be Friends


It’s another cold, calm night. There hasn’t been any communication with no one since the infamous text earlier in the week. Why is it so hard to swallow the truth? Sometimes, it feels better to paint a fictional picture in my mind to help overcome the negativity of this situation. I’ve been here before, though, and experienced this so there is no reason why I should be letting it get to me the way it is. Honestly, I’m ashamed. In reality, I though I taught myself better than this – you know, learning from my mistakes? What happened to all the times I told myself I was going to master my mistakes and make better decisions and judgments? It’s not April, but I do feel like a fool. Right when I was starting to achieve some really great things in life and gaining some of that much needed confidence back. Obviously, my life isn’t a perfect track record. There have been so many times where so many great things happen at once, followed by one substantial mistake that leads me down yet another dark and lonely path.

No comments:

Post a Comment