Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Feeding off old Emotions

There is this girl, who will remain unnamed. Suddenly, I have randomly developed some sort of deeper attachment towards her. I constantly have the urge to want to be be wherever she is and engage in conversations about anything. Oddly, this is someone who I never would have imagined I would feel like this towards. She's always been an acquaintance - another friend, another person to just talk to in the day. Then, about two weeks ago, we started talking a lot more in person. It would be about the most random things. Classes, work, aspirations, and more. The fairy tale thing about it all, though, is the simple fact that every time she looked me in my eyes, talking about whatever it was, I looked right back in her eyes. For seconds, I was lost - lost in a moment where I didn't know what I was feeling or why I was feeling it. It felt as if I was connecting with some part of her in a way that I don't really think I have before. It's a new emotion that I've discovered and quite frankly it's impressive. I'm very curious to see how this ends up playing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment