Thursday, June 7, 2012

Enough with Waiting

Again, here I am and I swear this is starting to become a ever growing trend in my life. I don't want to wait. Maybe that sounds selfish of me, but I've already wasted nearly 4 years of my life waiting on one girl that never worked out. I mean, I'm out. I'm not doing it anymore. Life is to short to just waste time away like that. This new girl, I like her and all and she is really amazing. I've known her for years and we've always been close to one another. Although she has feelings for me and already agreed to the fact of wanting to be with me, she still has a boyfriend. And for the past 5-6 months, she keeps telling me "time, Christian.. time". I mean, okay, after a month that's fine. I don't mind giving someone space. But, I really am starting to feel like this is heading in the same direction as before. I've been here before. I know what to do but yet I just don't want to do it. What I want to do is keep waiting and hope that something happens and she will magically appear and be like, "okay! I'm ready". But in reality, what I need to do is quit waiting. Tell her sorry, and move on. The pain that I will suffer from doing this now will be less than that of what I would suffer if I keep on waiting for her to finally come to her senses about being with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment