Saturday, July 30, 2011

Message to All

For all of the people that have done me wrong, thank you, and God bless you. I really hope that you get to learn later on in life that the way you interact with people is substandard and needs major repair. All my life, all I have done is been there through the good and the bad to better help people get through their lives and to provide mental and emotional support whenever it was needed. Time and time again I have been used, played, cheated on, and most of all, hurt. They say time heals everything and it really does. It hurts to have lost so many important people that have made a positive impact on my life, but as Tupac said "if you can make it though the night, there's a brighter day". At the end of the day, I know that the decisions I make and the people I come in contact with are both 100% truthful to the fullest measure. Also, for all the people that continue to make threats at me, and try to bring failure to my face, God bless you too. I've gotten where I am today because of qualities that you lack and maybe if you spent less time judging other people and worried more about the problems that arise in your life, you might be somewhere better than where you currently are. Let this be a lesson to each and everyone of you. I'm going to do what I want to do, and I'm going to do that until the day that I die, and if I can't do that then I'll just die.

No comments:

Post a Comment