Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feeling Good

Well, I'm at work right now and it's 12:19am. I get off at 1:30am, then it's back to my dorm room to study for my dreadful managerial accounting test in the morning. While I will be studying during my "all-nighter", I will be heading out to Harris Teeter, down the street from my college, to pick up some boxes for my girlfriend and her parents because they are planning on moving this weekend. I will head out to get them around 6:00am. My accounting test is at 12:30pm. So, I may be able to sneak in a few hours of sleep before my test, but then again, I could use that time to cram even more stuff into my short term memory to make sure I pass this test. Anyways, things with Samantha are going great and for the past few weeks, I've felt better than ever before. I never get any negative thoughts anymore it seems like, and the feeling of knowing you're wanted actually makes the days go by much better. I'm so lucky to have been blessed with such an awesome girlfriend, and I thank God every night for putting us in each others life. I never want to loose her, and I'm pretty confident I won't. I'm off here for the night, just wanted to drop some words while I had the spare time.. Goodnight guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment