Thursday, February 19, 2015

Where's the Motivation?


Friend: It sucks when you stray from your passions/hobbies. I've found myself lost from that as well.

Me: Isn't it though? 2011 I felt was my strongest. I was literally learning every day, and challenging myself to come up with new projects and ideas. You remember that investment dating them I came up with way back when? I still have that. I just wish I could not work, and just learn every day, and travel to share the information.

Friend: Save up and do just that!! I haven't figured out just exactly what I want to do but traveling is in it. I miss valuing learning. I can't even read a book for enjoyment anymore I'm so swamped with other things!!

Me: Truth. Why can't we have our own talk show? Can you imagine!!!!

Friend: That's a life that sounds so amazing yet somehow so unfathomable and it's annoying!!!

Me: Getting paid to talk about stuff. I hate visioning stuff that I know is nearly impossible. Nothing is totally impossible, but for sure out of reach. Oh how the imagination makes you think.

Friend: I HATE IT. You get so attached to the idea/fantasy and then boom. Nothing.

Me: Seriously though. I hate how people like us (and more of them out there) are stuck with these innovative solutions for problems, and visions that can change people’s lives, and we suffer at the bottom. Smart people suffering. Good spirits too. Good minds that let time go by and don't have the power or resources to use it the way that want.

Friend: And a lot of those times all of that turns negative in hate and anger and that SUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment