Thursday, February 5, 2015

Flashback

You know, I might have taken for granted a friendship from back in the day, but I really do miss them. The endless nights of staying up, talking on the phone for hours, about anything and everything. The fact that I could have an intellectual conversation with this girl about politics, health, science, history just amazes me. It's no surprise that I had feelings for her. How can you not? Someone that really understands your drive and your ambition and wants to be a part of it. That person sees your vision and wants the best for you. You add that with the feelings of attraction you have for them - it creates this amazing feeling of attachment. But, wanting what you can't have is dangerous and can mess your mind up. Did feelings get in the way? Probably. But, it was good while it lasted. Really good. #JH

No comments:

Post a Comment